Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

June 2014

Kerra Klimton

Good afternoon! I really liked your article. When I am looking for someone to do my research paper for me, I hope to get it without plagiarism and paraphrasing do my assignment. Many times I have wasted time hoping to do it myself. I want to be able to [url=writepaper.com/reviews]change something[/url] in my work, if it seems to me that it is necessary. Therefore, I choose people who approach the writing [professionally](writepaper.com/reviews) and on time. Read more

Harry901

Hi, I really liked your article about cars and it is way above then perfection. I was searching for a car to purchase and I totally forgot that I had to write a dissertation assignment for myself and submit it. And guess what? It was the last day to submit and I had no clue what to do. I called a friend and he recommended me a group of professionals named 'Dissertation Help Services'. They had different packages from which I chose affordable dissertation writing services package and believe it was way awesome. Hence, they helped me with my dissertation while I purchased my car. They rock!!

Happy Blue!

Has anyone been watching this series with Philip Glenister and some mechanic bloke called Ant?

I did, but found each programme frustrating with lack of detail of the how the cars were actually fettled (some were better than others) and too much chat about peripheral matters. Given these car were effectively rebuilt, I would have liked some detail of what modern improvements were made (e.g. rustproofing or better wiring, modern tyres etc etc).... Read more

Ed V

Inflation would take £7,600 up to about £10,000 today, so not much real movment.

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote