Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

November 2002

Miller

Just checked the used value of my car on a well known price guide (I won't name it though). Apparently it is now worth £400 more than the same guide had valued it at 3 months ago. How does that work considering my car is a Mondeo, not a Ferrari? I think this company simply thinks of a number, doubles it etc to get its prices! Read more

Miller

Oh well, at least I've made a decent choice in which car to buy with regards to value for money for a change!

Johnny20

I've just started having a go at the 2nd Peugeot design contest where I've got to design a Retrofuturistic Peugeot.
I have to use the design of past Peugeot's (until 1970) as inspiration.

I haven't studied Peugeot very much before and I'm struggling with which Peugeot designs of the past REALLY stand out.
It's easy to do this with the Mini or the Ford T-Bird because it's easy to see what made them great - I can't see the point in designing something and nobody knowing what it is!

Which classic (pre-70's) Peugeot designs stand out to you lot??

Any help will be much appreciated!

Jamie

Read more

Slice

I'm a fan of the 1930's 402. Looked good as a saloon and there was a great looking convertable with a roof folding mechanism at least as clever as that on the 206.

It also had the headlights behind the radiator grille which is one retro styling cue that no-one seems to have tried yet.

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote