Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

September 2019

Johmon

Was the fastest 7 seater MPV since 2001. Read more

They weren’t originally offered in Arden Blue, the original blue was I believe Kings Blue before Arden was offered to fit in with the rest of the GSi lineup.

Captain-Cretin

The biggest issue with EVs ISNT the range, it is the cost of replacing the batteries.
Bought new, nearly new, or leased, maybe this isnt an issue, but those early cars (excluding the G-Whiz), are still selling for over £5,000, with a similar age, similar spec ICE car costing £500-£2000.
Add the unknown cost of replacing those batteries (you try googling it) - no answers for many early EVs, only speculation and a few posts from users 6-8 years ago; and you have an expensive car with potentially huge replacement battery costs.

I was looking at an old MiEV as a 2nd car, YUASA dont even list the battery cell it uses (original, or new formula). Read more

To address the replacement battery cost, the batteries will last the life of the car and in those cases where range has decreased sufficiently to warrant a new battery, you would never go back to Nissan and ask them for a new battery just in the same way you wouldn’t go back to Nissan for a new engine for your knackered old Qashqai. So what do you do? Well there’s companies springing up now that can refurbish your battery for much less than the cost of a new one. I believe there will be early Leafs knocking around for another 20 years as they are a great, reliable family car. Future classic? Maybe!

Mark Sp

Looks like a genuine wood dashboard !

Nice !!! Read more

Original Cowley-built 75's had genuine wood trim.....
later models had a very nice wood-finish plastic.!

lance1a

TBH...I just bought a Feline and after getting it back on the road am using it as a daily, amongst a raft of other much earlier stuff like 91 BMW E30 318iS, 95 Audi Coupe V6, Alfa 145 and 155 TS, and E36 328i M-sport coupe. I like the underratedness of the car, the decent push from the motor, the very pleasing (for a Pug, and most anything really) interior, the gadgets I rarely come into contact with being a Classic car nut, the good handling and just plain ease of use. Mine's a dark grey with saddle leather interior, all the bells and whistles and I have to say....I'm impressed that I'm impressed by a Frenchie. I still can't figure out how the display works properly though. Read more

I have had a 307 Feline 180 for five years, the longest I've owned any car. My car is on adjustable coilovers with poly everything, wider tyres, mild engine mods. The reviews of this car are a joke. It's a good-handling car that is fun to drive quickly. Granted, in standard trim it's pudgy and prone to roll (issues long since eliminated by mods), but now it can tear around Donington Park at 90mph in the rain with confidence and the grip is astounding. The driving position is fine. If you can't work the dashboard, you presumably failed all your GCSEs. The car is vastly cheaper than a copy-paste Golf, its interior is far more characterful and you get more kit. When standard it will keep up with modern 2.0 TDi hatchbacks that seem to be everywhere; modified, it will effortlessly leave them. The engine note is absolutely gorgeous. It's never been off the road and I cancelled my breakdown cover years ago. Is it a perfect car? Hell no. But is it terrible at anything? Hell no. This thing carried me to loch ness and back (a 1000-mile round trip) with no complaints and runs better now than many cars of its age. It has been reliable because I looked after it, something many Pug owners fail to do. It has always brought me safely home.

Razor 1955

The car's value lies in it's originality - which is another way of saying you can't drive it.
Belongs in a museum really. Read more

Howard Buchanan

As an owner and admirer of real Rover cars, I wish that nobody had ever seen fit to associate this vehicle with the name of Rover. Read more

Captain-Cretin

Only for tiny people, I tried to get behind the wheel of one at the launch show and got stuck 1/2 way in. Even as a fairly slim 18 y/o I couldnt get my thighs between the seat and the steering wheel.

... Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote