Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

May 2017

sotera8477

I'm not sure why I arrived to this website write on pdf document. As I anticipated, it may be something fantastic. However, it turned out to be a disaster for me! Read more

Ira Das

Wow, this is awesome. Ayodhya tour packages

tolabur

I would love one just like it.
Who wouldn't?. It has always been one of my favorites !
Along with the Gullwing merc.
Has to be one or two of the most favorite cars ever built.
What is the not to like??? Read more

Triksy R1en

Hi. I have long dreamed of the possibility of investing in the stock market, but never had the time to research this topic in detail. However, I recently learned about UK predictwallstreet.com/review/quantum-ai , a project that uses artificial intelligence to predict stock prices. This allows me to make informed investment decisions without spending a lot of time on market research. I really advise anyone interested in investing to try Quantum AI. Read more

sotera8477

The best thing of https://www.airslate.com/product/contract-negotiation is the amazing service. As a result, I'm extremely pleased. There are no drawbacks!

Les Wilson

The only "meticulous" maintenance an RX7 requires is maintaining the oil level by adding about one quart per thousand miles. I never heard of the early engine failures you refer to. My 1985 RX7 GSL-SE has 170,000 miles on it. Read more

Ramart

The rotary is the only engine designed to burn oil via injection into the combustion chamber, to lube the rotors' apex seals (which is why only conventional oil is specified, because synthetics contain anti-burn additives that can pollute a rotary's internals). Oil injection/consumption is regulated by the CPU, which was reprogrammed via recall in the mid-'90s to increase lube rate because of failures in the '04-'05 model years, mostly in automatic transmission RX-8s. (Simple rule of thumb for RX-8 owners: Check oil level every other fuel fill-up; most burn about 1 quart every 1,000 miles, a modest necessity that rewards rotary lovers mightily).

With the '06 model year, a second oil cooler was added to automatics, just like manuals had/have, and ATs' engines got two more fuel intake ports, again, like the manuals had/have. Also in '06, the paddle-shifting, manual-option ATs went from 4-speed to 6-speed, and both manual and AT got hotter-firing, iridium-tipped spark plugs and bigger starter motors to mostly cure the cold-shutdown flooding problems of '04-'05 models....

PappaNoel

Ham and Edd's. If Edd leaves we will be left with the ham - the staged buying, and the equally false and badly acted selling, no costing of the time Edd puts into a project, nor the cost of setting up the equipment that has suddenly appeared in the USA workshop. Must find another programme to watch, but I doubt if it will be as interesting or informative.
PappaNoel Read more

Stephen O`Conner

I also participated, I think everyone had such a practice. I loved it so much that it's hard to convey. I found high quality term papers, used https://paperell.net/term-papers-for-sale for that, and redid them. It got to the point where I started my own project. It involved 2 of my friends who helped me in it. Now we support this business and receive money from it. Do not be afraid and postpone everything for later. Every person is capable of being successful. If it’s difficult for yourself, then you need to find people like you and work together.

Richard Parker

We have two peugeot 106 diesels which are not far removed from this model except ours have the 1500 engine not the 1400 cc .
One is a 1995 and the other a 1994 .
They are fantastic cars with ultra reliable engines and no electronics to go wrong.
They do in fact do 70 mpg plus if you are careful and never seem to do less than 60mpg .

We bought ours as workhorses,and because we are sick of modern cars letting us down with stupid uneccessary electronic faults .
We get in these cars and we know they work.
These diesel cars were in my opinion probably some of the most relianble cars ever made ( as long as you change the cam belt, oil and fuel filters per scedule) . Watch for leaky radiators as there is no temperature guage to warn you the engine is overheating.Monitor the radiator for tell tale streaks of coolant on the fins and check the coolant level regularly it could save you a head gasket .

The writer is correct this would be a very cheap and reliable car for someone.
Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote