Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

May 2017

Jack Mills

The Brands Hatch success for MG Car Club underscores their enduring legacy in motorsports. Their victory is a testament to the brand's dedication to performance and precision. With ai financial chatbot integration, they're not only dominating on the track but also embracing innovation off it. This win serves as a reminder of their rich history and their commitment to staying ahead of the curve in both racing and technology. Read more

I have a mg zs 180 2.5 v6 had problems with slave cylinder. To be fair that's the only problem it's a grey 2002 with the big wing love the performance love the car just to expensive to run I would like to sell it but don't want to just give it away. Want to sell it to someone who will respects it's if anyone is interested email me zombie54751@gmail.com thanks Read more

Simon Edwards

£800 well worth alook its now advertised at £1495
Read more

Millennium 498

Has anyone else had an issue with water coming into the boot? I’ve sealed behind the tail lights, all around the rear hydraulics, and replaced the seal. Still seams to be leaking and I’m starting to think it’s leaking from the seam that runs along the roof near the rear of the car.

Any ideas? ??

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote