Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

March 2017

Dave-the-Cat

I've just bought a 1993 Aeroback 1.5 SE Auto as a runaround. A shade under £400 for a 2-owner car with 43k on the clock, and 12 month's MOT. The interior is immaculate and the mechanicals all work smoothly. I'll treat the Proton to a new cambelt, auxiliary belts and a full service and see where it takes me. I'm confident it'll pass another MOT. The seats are fab - padded bliss. Read more

jenniferdehner

Thank you for sharing this information. I did not know such details. Read more

The desired result guides the creation of expectations. These expectations serve as goals and mould how a person behaves and grows while attempting to accomplish the goal. The protagonist of The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger, Holden Caulfield, exhibits a variety of behaviours that contrast and compare with the Integral Student Outcomes (ISOs) of Don Bosco Technical Institute, which are the abilities that a student is expected to possess upon graduation from the institution. Visit https://edubirdie.com/examples/catcher-in-the-rye/ to view essay examples about Catcher in the Rye. Based on previously established expectations and goals, certain qualities are developed and various actions are taken. Goals must constantly meet or surpass the predetermined expectations in order to excel.

Bilboman

Some great Volvo stories here from one who knows (a police driver): hampshireconstabularyhistory.org.uk/?page_id=722 Read more

mart37

I was given a 1991 240 estate a few years ago in America. The owner couldn't start it! (it was a broken serpentine belt). Anyway I took the head off and gave it top end overhaul. I was amazed that the valves were hardly worn, 'just needing a quick lick with fine paste. The bores were like new, I could still see the honeing marks, and there was no 'lip at the top of the bore. This was on a engine with 249,000 miles on the clock! I fitted a new water pump, valve springs, and gently 'ported the inlets and cleaned up the combustion chambers to a mirror finish.. The other thing I had to replace were the door side pockets A guy came up to S.F. from L.A, to buy it when I came back to this multi cultural country!

This article nails it really. I chose a 2.0 Twinspark as my company car in 1998 and I bought it from the lease company because I loved it so much. I have bought other cars to replace it but I haven't been able to let it go - it is now almost 19 years old and has done 199k trouble free miles.
It is a work of art but the rust in the chassis means that it won't pass its MOT this year although the body work remains beautiful.Best car I have had and a classic of the future, no doubt Read more

alanna rimes

Las exenciones fiscales para los coches clásicos subrayan la importancia de preservar y apreciar la historia del automóvil, fomentando así la conservación de estos tesoros sobre ruedas sloterman.com.ar/sistemas-de-pago/skrill/. Del mismo modo, los juegos en línea también se benefician de exenciones fiscales y normas especiales que reconocen su papel en el desarrollo del entretenimiento moderno. ????? Read more

OlofMeister

Need something translated? I recommend paying attention to Load Adjustment . This service not only provides a variety of transportation options, but also maintains reasonable prices. Their team of professionals is always ready to offer the best solution for your needs. Give them a try and you will have no doubts about their reliability!

Corps Diplomat

Always wanted a pre-facelift V6 one of these. Proper plod-spec. Read more

peter cullender

as a retired government chauffeur throughout the 1990"s, my car was a 2.5v6. in a word, superb! I would spend 15 hours a day in that car, and still not be fatigued. in my view, better than a bmw 5 series, the bmw had hard suspension, hard seats. did not handle better, and i left the thing with a backache! I bought a demo 2.5 td in 2000. it now resides in Australia. the wife is still charging around the bush with it. it has been super reliable. also keep a 2.2i, and a 2.6 v6 in uk to tow my caravan around uk/Europe. go for the 6 cylinder engines every time. they are probably the most under-rated cars out there!

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote