Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

July 2016

Datsun Dave

What an awful looking car. Read more

Alphard 02

As a longstanding fan of Bristol Cars & their engineering I must say the photos are disappointing, but let's wait on the real thing & see.

Rob Taylor 260

The Lincolnshire Centre of the MG Car Club is again holding its annual Lincolnshire Poacher Concours & Pride of Ownership Show at Doddington Hall & Gardens near Lincoln on 21st August 2016.

Entries are welcome from both MG cars and other marques for this flagship event. Set within spectacular gardens, the Coach House at Doddington Hall has been reserved for show entrants and visitors for refreshments throughout the day.

Entry for pre booked cars is just £3.50 contact Geoff and Vicki Edge 01205 871973 geoffjedge@aol.com

The event is FREE to visitors and is open to the public from 10am to 4pm.

Read more

Rob Taylor 260

For more details see mgcclincolnshire.co.uk/ any make of car may enter.

You do not even need to own an MG to join the MG Car Club !

Don1988

In 1978 my friend was given a 1.0L Fiesta as a company car. it was great fun and only seemed to know one speed on the motorway - an indicated 100 mph which meant the speedo must have been well out.

I never thought about safety when I was the passenger. At the age of 21 wearing a front seat belt felt constrictive and of course there were no rear belts. Goodness knows what what have happened at top speed with four in the car if we'd hit anything.

It seemed to love being thrashed through the gears and driven as fast as possible. In fact it only broke down (we heard) after it was sold on. Perhaps the new owner was trying to drive it sedately.

It was the car that sticks most happily in my mind during the Summer of 1979 involving the trips to the coast with disco music (yep Earth Wind and Fire) blaring out of the separately fitted stereo. Happy days.

Read more

Can I buy this anywhere
Read more

HJ Team

We are giving you the chance to win a fantastic Autoglym car care kit. All you have to do is submit an Owner's Review for your Classic Car. The most useful, informative review will win the Autoglym set and five runners up will get a large tub of Swarfega.

Whatever you own – from a traditional classic car to a retro hot hatch, or anything in-between, we want to know what you think of it. Is it everything you hoped it would be or has it been unreliable? Has it been a joy to own or a complete money pit? Whatever you have to say about your car, we want to hear it.... Read more

JohnTheSage

I enjoy the Classic Car Show, but I think it is very expensive, particularly compared with, say, the Motorhome & Caravan Show a couple of weeks before which has free parking and is between a third and a half the price. Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote