Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

July 2013

kaise7

restored a purist with the money would pay 25K so good luck to the buyer........ Read more

blackjames

I'm absolutely thrilled about the third trailer release for "Rush" film! The visuals, the pacing, and the overall energy seem to promise an exhilarating cinematic experience. It's clear that a lot of dedication and creativity went into making this film. Here I would like to share CustomWriting source where you can read reviews of the people who have got help with essays and hire writers too.

... Read more
Richard Piers

It always intrigues me when I see the Fury on Antique programmes. I worked at S-T throughout this period and was responsible for getting the new machinery into the factory for the new models of the time, notably the Slant4 and V8 transfer lines. In this capacity I was able to wonder almost wherever I pleased. I never remember even seeing photographs of the car. I suspect it was a one off wholly engineered by Michelotti.
The factories at Coventry and Speke were quite unable to produce sufficient cars once the tribulations of the pre Leyland days had been resolved so no chance of such a beast. Total Marque sales in the UK through the '60s of large sports cars were about 1000pa and small about 5000pa Read more

Historic Mike

An auction triumph to be sure & well done Bonhams - But will the car ever race again or be demonstrated at full speed.............questionable given its new value..........analogies that come to mind are a classic vintage wine........rare but undrinkable...........an oil painting in a vault. Racing cars are living, breathing things..........tactile, aural, so very special..........New generations need to know how they look, sound, smell to appreciate our motor racing past & how it has influenced both the present & the future............... Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote