Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

May 2013

WilliamRead

An omission is the FSO Polonez, introduced in the late 1970s and sold until the early 1990s. A much maligned car, but it gave me many thousands of (almost) trouble free motoring, including trips to the GDR. Read more

Becca258

If you're a fashion lover like me, I highly recommend giving this innovative platform a try. Embrace the future of fashion retail and join me in the exciting world of trying on clothes online! Read more in this informative article New technology in fashion retail - Maximizing Profits with the Latest Technology

A cracking car - easy to put stuff in the enormous boot and could climb up snow covered passes in the Alps better than any Volvo, Merc or Beamer - massively underrated Read more

Charles Gordon

The Allegro was absolutely brilliant. I had a basic 1100 as a company car and did nearly 30,000 miles in a year - including going over the alps in winter - and it never missed a beat or let me down in any way. And it was really comfortable and spacious, for the driver at least - I'm 6' 7" and my "companymobile" should have been a Morris Marina, but when he saw me trying to get into one my new boss agreed that it would have been dangerous and suggested an Allegro instead. An offer that I never once regretted!

AJJ

To think, just a few years ago the whole of MG Rover was sold for just £10, this pile of scrap (no offence intended to Mini fans) could well achieve £10k ! I hope it's saved, doesn't seem to be much of it to save though! Read more

Chris Mills

Sadly they have already part straightened the body. So sadly it isn't in the condition it left Longbridge. If it's saved, most of it will be new or from other Minis. So it'll be Trigger's Broom.

leyajeb721

Salon Privé recently unveiled its distinguished concours panel, a lineup of automotive experts set to judge the prestigious event. This year's panel promises a keen eye for detail and a passion for automotive excellence. From classic to contemporary, each vehicle will be scrutinized for its unique features and historical significance. The judges, with their collective expertise, are sure to bring a discerning perspective to the competition. Interestingly, discussions may even touch upon unexpected details like roof racks, adding an intriguing dimension to the evaluation process. Read more

BErtol44

Hi, what device do you like to play on are. Read more

quppykv

Hello. Would you like to learn about the basic aspects of Forex trading in Islam? I personally recommend visiting a service where you will learn about is forex trading haram. It is especially useful to find information about an Islamic Forex account. In addition, this resource offers information on the basic principles of halal trading in the foreign exchange market. Therefore, this service is a real useful source for traders.

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote