Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

October 2013

Sam M

I was just about to ring a friend and see if he wanted to go with me...but £25-owch! Read more

Jane

Email sent, stories shared, fingers crossed! ;) Read more

Barrie

This is a useless survey unless it includes the true classic car insurers like Footman James etc. Read more

alan braten

This sounds like a good idea, I have owned a few classic cars for over 25 years and have experience of so called brokers who are experts in classic car insurance, the problem is I have not found one yet and when it comes to agreed values they struggle to even recognise the vehicle let alone have any knowledge about what affects the value or what it would cost to replace like for like.

Shopwold

I bought (in ignorance) the Bertone 2.0l convertible. Sheez, its great. It eats tyres (I worked in Milton Keynes...roundabouts) but goes like a rocket. It has great handling, and with an original wind baffle fitted behind the seats, it is wonderful in the Spring / Summer. We keep it as a third car, and use it for holidays (we drove it through the alps) and when the other cars are being serviced. Brilliant car. Read more

LeadfootLambert

Much more about the great man at www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQrMOH5G0hbKfrAKcha...h Read more

Devdave

Some of us can only dream - and drool. Read more

bihawe4681

Good cars are always in demand. However, in recent years, in order to implement our business effectively, we have had to reduce the cost of maintaining car dealerships. One way to do this is to install led panel light https://ledex.ie/collections/led-panels companies from Ireland LEDEX in car dealerships. LEDEX panel lights are renowned for their exceptional energy efficiency. Compared to traditional lighting sources, such as incandescent or fluorescent lights, LED panels consume significantly less energy, translating into lower electricity bills and reduced environmental impact. The advanced LED technology ensures that a large portion of electrical energy is converted into visible light, minimizing wasted energy in the form of heat. Read more

kecaf26609

this is interesting

Carter555

Invisible shapewear revolutionizes comfort and confidence, seamlessly sculpting your silhouette beneath any outfit. Crafted with advanced materials, this discreet apparel remains unseen yet offers unparalleled support, contouring your curves effortlessly. Its innovative design blends seamlessly with your wardrobe, providing a subtle boost to your natural contours. From slimming waistbands to thigh-sculpting wonders, invisible shapewear embraces diversity, catering to various body types discreetly. Experience a flawless appearance without compromising comfort—a modern solution enhancing your style and confidence. Invisible shapewear: the unseen confidence booster you've been searching for. Read more

toscano

Quite rare! Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote