Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

A part from my 1998 Audi A4 is broken and no longer available - where would I find a spare?

I own a 1998 Audi A4. The pipe from the brake fluid reservoir to clutch is split and the local garage unable source new pipe because the part has not been available since 2016. Do you know where such a pipe is available, please?

Asked on 1 November 2017 by Rodney Stoneman

Answered by Keith Moody
You could try some of the older Audi/VW specialists such as All Audi (, Audi 4 U ( or VW Audi breakers ( Failing that, try the Classic Audi club ( to see if they can help.
Similar questions
I own a 1990 Ford Fiesta RS Turbo. A 'suppressor' connected in the fuel injection has broken down causing the engine to cut out due to fuel starvation. The part number number is V90FB 158209 AA Finis code...
The intermittent function of the windscreen wipers on my 1995 Nissan Micra does not work, but the normal and fast functions do work. I'm given to understand that I need a Wiper Control Box, but Nissan...
Is the Saab 9-3 a future classic?

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote