Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Long lost Vitesse

Last week's Telegraph report on the London to Brighton Classic Car run was illustrated with a photo of a Triumph Vitesse reg. VAP 509H. I owned this car in the 70's, albeit a different colour. Is there any legal way I can locate the current owner to forward the original 'Vitesse' badge to him and any other bits and documents I still have?

Asked on 13 June 2011 by jmbullen

Answered by Honest John
You could get in touch with the club and make your offer to the owner via it. Probably this club: otherwise this club:
Similar questions
I have a VW T4, 1993, with auto gearbox. It has irritating problems - will not change into 3 on demand (moving the gearshift) for instance, though it changes correctly when driven. The main dealer said...
I was wondering what your opinion on buying used Peugeot 205s were - a good buy? Currently looking at a 1993 L reg red turbo diesel model with 99,000 miles and price range £600 - £900.
Dear Honest John, I have the opportunity to purchase a fine example of a very low mileage 2002 Jaguar XK8 convertible which has had one private owner from new. It is in excellent condition and has been...

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote