Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks
Ask a Question

A friend has been left a Vauxhall Royale Coupe by her late father - who would be interested in it?

I have a friend who has been left, a Vauxhall Royale Coupe by her late father. It is a 1979 model in moderate condition and currently on a SORN notice. She would like it to go to be repaired and back on the road again. Can you please let me know the names and addresses of any Royale Car clubs or collectors who may be interested in this car? The lady is not too worried about value but would like to see the car restored and back on the road.

Asked on by

You could try the Vauxhall Monza and Royale Club (, there's also the Vauxhall Bedford Owners' Association (
Similar questions
Do you know of anywhere in Kent where I could get my 1991 Subaru pick-up restored?
Do you know where I can find a classic Saab 96 two stroke engine for restoration please?
I will put my classic car into my garage with a fitted cover in October for six months. Would it be best to fill the tank up with petrol to stop the condensation forming in the tank, or leave it nearly...

Ask Honest John