Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Where can I get parts for my 1990 Audi 100 Avant?

I am having difficulty in sourcing a track control arm for my 1990 Audi 100 Avant. I have received parts from two different suppliers but neither has been correct. Could you recommend a supplier?

Asked on 18 December 2017 by Guy St. Leger

Answered by Keith Moody
Adrian Bradley at OEM And More says, '1990 was the change from the Mk3 Audi 100 C3 to the Mk4 Audi 100 C4, with different arms fitted to each model. The early cars have a track control of 385mm long and later 392mm: early arm (Audi 441 407 156) late arm (Audi 4A0 407 152). If you give him a call on 0843 289 6670 and let him have your reg or chassis number, I'm sure he can help you find the right part.

Similar questions
I am after - among many other spare parts - a driver's side wing mirror (right-hand side) for a 1986 Audi 100CD but I am having significant difficulty finding one. Have you any suggestions?
Where can I buy an exhaust for a 1936 Morris 10/4 sliding head?
Will it be okay to fit a starter from a Morris Minor to Wolseley 1500?
Related models
Offers as much refinement as a modern car, rides well at high speed, excellent fuel consumption in all forms

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote