Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Jaguar XJ 12 HE - Jaguar XJ 12 HE 1982 Series 3 - Gearbox issue


I have a Jaguar XJ 12 HE 1982 Series 3 manufactured in Europe and I have an issue with the gearbox. I am looking for this item AAU6679 - VALVE BODY SPACER PLATE, but apparently it’s not manufactured anymore. Unfortunately, there is no option on the second hand market. The only options that I could find was on the US market and there is a brand called Transgo and the product is .

Does anyone has experience with this or can suggest a solution in finding an item similar with this one AAU6679 ?


Asked on 26 October 2018 by Ciprian Paraschiv

Tags: used cars torque convertor new cars petrol cars hybrid cars

0 answers

Add a comment

Related questions
I'm looking for a reliable torque converter hatchback, must be a petrol automatic. I've narrowed it down to either a Mazda 3 2.0 (2014 -) or a Honda Civic 1.8 (2012 -). Can you help me decide which to...
My current car is a BMW 320i, bought new in 2014 and has 12,800 miles on the clock. Would my usage suit a hybrid or would the battery be a problem with such low mileage?
I currently drive a 2016 1.6-litre diesel Nissan X-Trail doing about 10,000 miles a year in total, of which 75 per cent is short urban journeys, the remainder being towing a 1,400kg caravan. As the car...
When did last non-hybrid petrol Honda Jazz go on sale?

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote