Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Volvo duett 1964 EPA A-Traktor - Importing or drive back

Hi all im looking for some help and advice on how to buy a Volvo duett 1964 EPA A-Traktor in sweden and bring it back to the uk. Would like to drive back nice road trip. After lots of reading it looks like i would need to get a temp reg over there to take it out the country but not sure, as some say you cant buy a car there without a Personal Number and some say you do. so im a bit lost, and im not sure how it works for a Foreigner to buy a a car there and drive it straight out the country if its road legal or on a trailer?. and what cost would be involved once i get here,

Any help and advice is very welcome.



Add a comment


Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote