Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

1990 VW Scirocco GT II. - Renew lost car registrations.


I used to own a 1979 VW Scirocco that I scrapped. I want to obtain this Reg for my present 1990 Scirocco. DVLA say it has been discontinued and is no longer available. How can I obtain the use of this number plate.

Chris Hale.

Asked on 28 March 2016 by chrishale478

Tags: insurance dvla

0 answers

Add a comment

Related questions
I've been diagnosed with sleep apnea and need a machine to aid breathing at night. The sleep nurse said I'd need to inform the DVLA within three months. Do I need to inform my insurer? Is there anything...
I have bought my Cat S write off back. Do I need to re-register it even though I have owned it for several years? And do I need to re-MoT it as there is six months MoT left?
Five weeks ago I had a total hip replacement and would like to know the rules governing when I can resume driving? I’ve searched online and asked a doctor and physiotherapist but no one seems to be sure....
I have just recently had a seizure and have been advised not to drive and notify the DVLA. I have two cars, both insured for additional drivers. Would it be okay for theses named drivers to carry on driving...

Ask Honest John