Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Where can I get parts for a Toyota Carina E?

I have a Toyota Carina E and am having terrible problems in sourcing a rear brake splitter. I am trying to register it to French plates but need this part to get the MoT.

Asked on 8 April 2019 by Jennifer rowley

Answered by Keith Moody
No part is beyond repair - have you asked your local garage if they can fix it? Assuming you've tried motor factors like GSF and Eurocarparts, you're next best bet will be eBay - or failing that try and call some car breakers' yards. You should also try and find out if the same part was fitted to any other cars in the range as that will widen your search.
Similar questions
I've been trying to sell my Mazda MX3 for two months. What's the best way of selling a used car with moderate mileage (92,345) compared to its age (1997)?
Where can I buy an exhaust for a 1936 Morris 10/4 sliding head?
Will it be okay to fit a starter from a Morris Minor to Wolseley 1500?

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote