Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Who offers breakdown cover for older cars and classics?

I have two older MGs - 1998 and 2001. Does any company offer breakdown cover on vehicles of this age or older?

Asked on 31 January 2019 by Graham Tucker

Answered by Keith Moody
There's lots of information on classic car safety and recovery services, here: You'll also see a link to StartRescue, which offers classic-specific recovery.
Similar questions
I’m looking for occasional European cover for my 1997 Ford Scorpio Cosworth. Can you help?
I took my 1988 Mercedes 300SL out for a short run on Saturday afternoon, and the battery died on me and left me stuck at the side of the road about 10 miles away. The local RAC man (Wrexham) got to me...
What happens if an electric car loses charge on a motorway? Can a breakdown company do a rapid charge from one of their vans? Does the car need to be towed/transported off the motorway to the nearest charging...