Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

December 2014

Bilboman

Supercinque? Mamma mia, only in Italy. It was a Supercinq elsewhere, especially in France! Read more

Jameslernard

Overall, the experience of this student serves as a valuable lesson for anyone who may be struggling with academic assignments grademiners review or time management, and shows that there are options available for those who need help. Read more

TTToommy

err, sorry, don't remember this ad the way I did the hamilton/fur coat/golf or the many beetle ones Read more

gordonbennet

I was going to add this post as a reply to the current thread about Cars That Shouldn't Have Been or whatever the thread is.

It would have been in reply to a poster who sold his mk 1 Golf cabrio for £1400 at the time and now similar examples worth £7.5k...i bet we've all had cars we wished we'd kept.... Read more

Wackyracer

Many thanks GB, I used waxoyl in my younger years when it was recommended by an almost retired collegue who had a mint condition VW camper that got a yearly treatment of it.

I think I may have questioned Madf or someone else before about Dinitrol but, didn't get around to obtaining any. ...

madasafish

I owned a 320i in the mid 1980s. I found it very smooth but underpowered: the 325i I tried was much nicer.

Gloveboxes were prone to falling to bits iirc.... Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote