Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

October 2019

I love the MK 1 Luguna its a smooth car to drive, that has huge amount of boot space,
The car is not cluttered with annoying flashing screens and bleeping reversing sensors its car for driving not a P.C. on wheels.
modern cars have lost there souls, as they all are starting to look the same.
The MK 1 Luguna needs to be saved from the scrap heap as they are dispersing fast and they have a look that is unique. Read more

great content
getprintedbox.com/ Read more

great content
ecofriendlyboxes.co.uk/

Pug RCZ

Well who else knew anything about this? An interesting fact but did VW really need any assistance to keep going, other than logistics? Read more

Daniel Blonga

You'll take control of a nimble square hero of Geometry Dash Breeze, constantly hurtling forward through intricate levels brimming with treacherous obstacles

Laguna mark

Hi, The heater I=on my Laguna 1 1998 does not low hot air and the cooling fan runs on after te enfune is switched off. It never used to do this. Is there an easy fix.

... Read more

elekie&a/c doctor

Firstly I would check to see if there is any coolant in the engine . No water means no heater .

James Anthony Robert Jones

Drove a mk 1 MG metro 1275cc 75bhp. Great drive, really fun. Read more

Steve Berridge

A poignant reminder of a class of car now extinct, the baby GTI. I always have had a soft spot for this and its MG Metro predecessor. Ditto Citroen's AX GT and the early Peugeot 106 Rallye and XSI. Fun cars which ran rings round faster cars on the twisties, despite their lack of BHP. Definitely worth seeking out out and storing it away I reckon.

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote