Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

November 2019

virmena

Hello, everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about my latest find - https://trace-elliot.com/. As a person who is always looking for excitement, I was impressed by the variety of bets and games on this site. For me personally, Surebet has become a place where I can make predictions on sporting events and feel the excitement of the game. Together with a large community of players that is always ready to welcome newcomers, I feel like I am part of something bigger. Don't miss the chance to join and experience the magic of Surebet in Nigeria! Read more

Fred Whittaker

MGFs are very much underrated by the classic car market. I have a 2001 model, which was one of the last MGFs and has Hydragas suspension, giving it a comfortable ride with little or no roll on cornering. This puts it in a higher league of sports car than many of its contemporaries. I love it! Read more

Graham Toyn

If any one out there wants a hard top for their mgf/tf with heated rear screen I have one for sale.I bought it new in November 2011and used it for two winter's it is coloured xpower grey and will go with most colour mgf/tfs.To buy it new now would cost over £1000. I am asking for£300 or near offer buyer collects.I live in Great Grimsby northeast lincolnshire.phone 01472 251596,or07902237216 my name is Graham Toyn.

D Hayward

I'm a 50 yr old kid and Iv just bought my first Corsa B after owning many Brands from BMW, Jaguar, Ford, Rover etc etc and to be fair it's the most fun Iv had in a long while in any car??, it's small, cramped and surprisingly nippy for a 970cc 3 banger! Originally bought as a stop gap to run into the ground whilst I have major work done on our main car but I instantly fell in love with it and replaced all running gear with new regardless of cost and intend to keep it as long as possible! Corsa B all the way yo?? Read more

bihawe4681

Extended periods of driving can lead to physical fatigue, affecting our muscles and overall body comfort. Staying in the same position for hours can result in stiffness, discomfort, and even pain. Maintaining proper posture, taking breaks, and stretching during pit stops can help alleviate these issues.

Raymond Davies

I am currently restoring my late uncles Vauxhall Carlton that's been in storage for many years. The car is in good condition - but i'm looking to protect the chassis. Is this the best paint for bare metal? https://www.frost.co.uk/por15-chassis-coat-black-paint-us-pint-473ml/ I've fully stripped and cleaned the chassis underbody last weekend.

Read more

edlithgow

Over a year ago, so the OP is unlikely to be interested, but for the record, I think I was a bit too polite about POR-15 above.

i.e. Americans are wrong....

Ben Bergstein

The 20 valve version had no turbo fitted. The 2.0 20V was produced for export, and lacks the katalytic convertor. You'll enjoy 160 HP with an engine more suited to high revs, and sounds the best of all nineties! It's the last affordable small chassis quattro with some serious power. If you find one, buy it! Forget the heavvier coupe, they're more often abused and their coachwork is less stiff/rigid compared to the sedan. - B.Bergstein Read more

My mother had a 2.2E, silver 1986 and an amazing car. I often drove it, and recall looking in the drivers mirror at the side of the car, very sleek, and well made. Obviously not perfect, but overall a very pleasurable car, that I wouldn't mind driving today!

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote