Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

October 2014

Julie Jacobs

I have been looking for a number plate for months on many different site. I found a site called www.platehunter.com - very helpfully, i felt i got the personal touch when speaking to the advisor. All documents received in 7 days. Great service Read more

John James Boyes

Staggered that the Saab 9-5 Aero 2.3 Turbo Estate doesn't feature. Read more

Chris C

Rover isn't dead - it's just changed its name to Roewe. The 750 = 75 continues in production and the 350 could easily be sold as a modern 45. The 950 and W5, however, do not seem to be true descendants and whether the MG3 and 6/550 have equivalents/exactly suit their marketplace might be more open to question. Read more

Jack William

The brands are working in the industry from long time and rise and fall is part of the business. The professional assignment writing service shares their experience which helps me and boosts my level so I can easily manage the whole business.

Jennifer Aniston

I am impressed by the condition of the car, as it appears to be exceptionally well preserved with shiny sills without the surface corrosion of our own MGF and having a headlight without rust blisters at the corners. link deleted Read more

peter hughes

and the Porsche 959 .............???? Read more

janeleonard

The modern classic BMW 525i Tourer seems to be a great choice to go with. It can bring back some of the classic sweets memories about the past and any car lover will definitely wish to take a ride with it.
http://www.seasoncars.com/flee... Read more

andyvotty

I am immensely satisfied with the dissertation proposal writing services provided by this company. The team's proficiency and dedication to delivering a strong proposal: research proposal writing services were truly commendable. They understood the significance of this phase in my academic journey and diligently incorporated my ideas. Thanks to their support, I now have a solid foundation for my dissertation and feel confident moving forward. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of professional assistance with their dissertation proposal.

masongrant

Hello everyone! This is a very useful post and fascinating opinion, thanks with regard to sharing! You know, Concerning always had several difficulties with my works until I found an exceedingly good one - nursing writing services. Out of that day upon, I never possessed any hardships with my writings due to the fact those experts do their best to make my own paper shine and the like!
Read more

Thasuppeas88

Hello everyone, I want to tell you about the service businesswritingservice.com/statistics-homework-help thanks to which I have the opportunity to be with you now. They do excellent work, and most importantly, they are confidential and accessible. See for yourself and you won't regret it!

MrP1roper

I would like to tell you about the excellent service and wide range of cars! I ordered a Mercedes for rent through https://rent.cars/catalog/uae/dubai/brands/mercedes/ in Dubai and I was quite satisfied. The car was clean, in excellent technical condition, perfect for a comfortable trip around the city. Customer service was top notch and all issues were resolved promptly. I recommend! Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote