Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

June 2018

Caroline Duncombe

I love my BMW Z3 2.8 - its brilliant fun to drive - handles well, has excellent acceleration, loves curves and country roads. OK the soft top is prone to leaking if it pours with rain, but a bit of tape soon puts a stop to that. In another 10 years I may be to ancient to get in and out of it cos it is so low to the ground - but meanwhile it makes me smile and very happy. Read more

Peter McGuire

I wonder if Basil Fawlty's red Austin 1100 is still out there - the one he swore at and gave a "damn good thrashing" with a tree branch during the "Gourmet Night" episode. Read more

Ronald Christian

I especialy like ed's work and his explanition's for why he does
What necessary to restore cars.
Best of luck Ed, I among many I'm sure wish you the best.
Ron in New York
P.S. will your show be on Victory channel? Read more

Roy Griffiths

What a great shame the unique partnership between yourself and Mike has been brought to an untimely end. Yet again, money before quality, but the new producers will soon learn!
Your detailed input is what viewers want- even my wife does not miss the programmes.
I hope there will be plenty of repeats to enjoy and we wish you all the best with your own new series.
Thanks again.
Kind regards,
Merle and Roy ( International Records.)

Chris C

One of those popular cars to become nostalgic about. The earlier Micra survived better than suggested - many could be seen that were very old. It's a shame that Nissan slowly lost the plot on Micra design subsequently and didn't keep the two most recent models in production at Sunderland.
Another car that seems to keep on going from the same period must be the Toyota Starlet - note what they have in common... Read more

Popoola Babalola

I need an automatic

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote