Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

September 2018

jm1

We have two 1.3s in our family because they are cheap reliable runabouts with low insurance so perfect for teenagers. Read more

aufdermaur

I had a Starlet Sportif and I loved it! The little 1.3 engine is so eager and at 920kg the car weighed nothing. Mine was written of in a collision with a police van a few years ago and I'm still angry about it today.

Roy Adams

Thanks for the excellent information on the early petrol versions. What about the later diesel models.
I am especially interested in knowing your thoughts on 2006 CLK-320 CDI Sports Coupe. Read more

Keith D. Hannum

This post is crucial for your comprehension. Look for a reputable and reasonably priced commercial pressure cleaning service in Brisbane. Look no f***her than our professionals to relieve Brisbane's tension. We offer a wide range of high house washing Yeronga services to meet your needs. This includes services like high-pressure cleaning and graffiti removal, among others. Furthermore, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our services. So you may rest certain. That you are making the best decisions for your company. To get started, contact us right now.

Devon Dave

.....and a "free" non dating plate into the bargain!
Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote