Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

December 2015

Cappuccino Break

Thinking of getting another small Japanese classic to compelent my Cappuccino. Which would you lot suggest? Read more

Cappuccino Break

They're so difficult to get hold of though. Any idea of where I can get one from?

anglebox

I fancy getting a new classic car for winter, but not really sure what I can get for about £1500. Anyone seen anything worth buying? Read more

SLO76

Ever driven one? They’re God awful things. Something from the 90’s, Volvo 240/850/940 preferably an Estate will always make a useful winter smoker.

Corps Diplomat

The younger sibling to the Senator! Good Mk1 Cavaliers must be hard to come by now. Read more

lammascot

I had a Mk 2 Cavalier SRi and it was a great car. Its performance was ahead of most cars on the road in the 1980s.

I achieved 130 mph on the clock driving west on the old A30 towards SuttonScotney (on a quiet day)! I suppose that was a bit risky but it was a fairly safe piece of road then....

Cappuccino Break

Sadly not literally under the hammer... Read more

Corps Diplomat

Surely you can't go wrong at less than 600 quid? Even if it does have galactic miles... Read more

anglebox

Does any have any guesses as to what might be causing the starting issues on this car? I'm quite tempted...

Corps Diplomat

Love that Mk1 Golf. A beautifully simple but classic design. Read more

anglebox

What did the BMW 2000 Touring sell for at the auction? It's on eBay now...

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301819861932?_trksid=p2060353.m...T

PG1234

I remember that ad - what a classic! Better than the cars, dare I say? Sorry, but for me the foreign 'invaders' (Fiat 127, VW Polo, etc) had more appeal. Read more

Corps Diplomat

A bit like the Rover SD1. If it had been made by Germans it would have been a world beater.

Corps Diplomat

Wonder how much the builder paid for it... Read more

Anurag Ranjan

www.coolastro.com/ is a website that provides information and resources on astrology, angel numbers, dreams, and other spiritual topics. The website was founded in 2020 by a team of astrologers and spiritual teachers who are passionate about helping people connect with their inner wisdom and live more fulfilling lives.1

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote