Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

September 2017

Chris Burton

Great car, I still have my late fathers 95 M Sunny "Sequel" limited edition, 35k miles from new, I have put 12k miles on it with no problems and 45mpg........I can understand why they sold in there shed loads and were popular with driving schools and the more seasoned driver. Read more

Iqbal Saleem

Wooden or sturdy plastic wheelies are a good time for youngsters, yet they are likewise preparing things to assist with working on their coordinated movements. These disney branded toys are not engine fueled, so some legwork and assurance from a youthful child are expected to keep him moving.

Early low mileage clean examples ( 1999 - 2002 & under 100k ) will soon be £7k -
£10k. Early S2's from the 90's could be bought for £3k less than 10 years ago now good ones are £15 - £20k. Same with G60 and VR6 corrados - the S3 is a better car and considering the 1999 models are nearly 20 years old they still drive like a modern vehicle with excellent power / control and reliability. Watch this space ...... Read more

"1998 Lotus Elise Sport 160 made £11,600" - The official 160 sport wasn't produce by Lotus until two years later. Someone put a 160 sport sticker on a normal Elise. I thought this type of shenanigans from car dealers at auctions disappeared with the Ark. Obviously not ! Read more

Chris C

Definitely a classic but not without its own list of known faults. Read more

I owned two Rover 75s then a MG Z-TT all diesels pre 2004 twin headlamp version and the 2004 -05 facelift and was a great improvement on reliability, not that mechanically there were any issues the only issues were the two fuel pumps failing, engine one first then the fuel tank one not to mention the flooding of the ecu due to blocked ducts in the engine bulk head, but didnt have this issue in my 2005 ctdi.

The car was a pleasure and lovely to drive and a great towing machine and not to mention good looks especially now when I see one passing me, where I think to myself (I do miss my Rover 75).

One car I will always love with fond memories !

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote