Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

December 2017

Have a feeling that the S-type numbers are going significantly drop soon as serious rust problems are coming more widespread. I recently found this out as i bought a 2003 S-type sport 200 with 67k and full service history. upon removing trims found that the outer and part of the inner sill had rotted away. 5 weekends later it was rust free. They are deffinatey worth saving and spending a few grand on to put right. the S-type is a nice drive and has been quite reliable and can be serviced yourself quite easily. Read more

Greg Moger

Have owned my 2003 V8 4.2 SE since 2005 and she's been pretty reliable over her 66k miles. She now needs new sills and attention to the rear subframe to future proof her and I love the car so will get it sorted before the next mot. Bodywork above, mechanics, interior etc etc pristine. More of a heart than head decision but too good to scrap. Greg

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote