Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

July 2020

Billy Mac

In today’s Ask HJ, Graham C was asking for help regarding the history of his Shadow. In answer, Keith Moody rightly suggested contacting the RR Owners Club. However, another useful contact is John Baker at the Royce Foundation ( www.henryroyce.org.uk). The Foundation (based in rural Northamptonshire near to Silverstone, has an extensive archive of all RR (and Bentley) factory vehicle build records. They also have an extensive collection of memorabilia associated with Sir Henry. Read more

mahesh123

Audi, once described by Consumer Reports as "a sinkhole of service problems," is now the top-ranked European brand in the magazine's annual reliability rankings. Audi, which is one of several Volkswagen (VLKAF) luxury brands, has improved greatly over the last few years, according to the report. Read more

Mike R 94

Hey I hope everyone is well.

I'm looking at getting my next car through finance, haven't done this before just wondering people previous experience with this? ... Read more