Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

March 2012

the one to watch

Hi everyone, this is my first post here so be kind. I am the owner of my own classic, a convertible 1967 beetle, but this question relates to another vehicle.

Here is the scenario- my partners grandfather has recently passed away. We are currently in the process of realising his estate. He was in the motor trade for 50 years, and along the way picked up quite a collection of classic cars. These include nine Rolls Royces, a jag e-type, numerous vintage cars, tractors, and agricultural machines. In total there are about twenty vehicles, some in need of restoration, some in truly excellent condition. We have found it fairly easy to market the Royces, but we are looking for advice on how to best sell a 1919 Renault type EU. It needs a respray, but runs and drives lovely. It would make an excellent recommissioning project for someone.... Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote