Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

July 2018

denniSTR

The history of military art knows many great snipers, whose exploits have become legendary. Studying their methods and tactics, described in article https://www.agmglobalvision.com/the-best-snipers-in-history, became the inspiration for the creation of a "veteran bus" network designed to help veterans. This vehicle serves not only for comfortable transportation, but also as a symbol of recognition and respect for the military, admiring their courage, just as did the great snipers in history, who became an example of dedication and professionalism. Read more

malcolmanderson2020

very beautiful bus

DaveWK

When it first appeared the E Type Jag was advertised as the working mans supercar. £2,000, which was the same price as a small house, or three years take home pay for a well paid gent.
I was looking in a Ford dealership about that time and saw the new Corsair. Nice car at £710 including purchase tax.
Reckon the Jag would equate to about £90,000 nowadays. Hardly the 'working man's supercar'.
Read more

Gordon Ennis

I will always remember getting a invite to attend the launch of the new Jaguar models, including the E type, at a main dealers in Bristol. It was billed as a Jaguar and art exhibition. I arrived in my Sunbeam Alpine, parked up and went in. There was the all the new Jaguar range inter dispersed with large lumps of concrete with metal rods stuck in the concrete at various angles.They were also for sale, and what really dropped my jaw, they were all a lot more expensive than the range of Jaguars .I wonder how many people took home a lump of concrete speared with metal rods rather than a new Jaguar !

gazzag

my dad had the v6 auto Ghia hatch and it was so fast and smooth. They are massive inside as well. I had a bog standard 2 litre model for a couple of month till my insurance was paid out 16 years ago. Read more

Devon Dave

I owned several mk3 Granadas back in the 90's from modest 2.0 up to the range topping and very entertaining 24v Cosworth. One 2.0 dohc Ghia was my trusty private hire car which I ran up to 240,000 miles, with just routine maintenance carried out on the original engine & gearbox. When I sold it to another taxi guy the only thing requiring attention was a noisy differential. Great cars and fond memories, especially my two "Cossies"!

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote