Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

December 2013

Mark

Rover 800 advert? Read more

quppykv

Hi. Do you have pancreatic cancer and are looking for where to cure? In this case, I advise you to use the bookinghealth.com/disease/pancreatic-cancer service, which offers a large asrtiment of the best German hospitals that treat this disease. In each description of the clinic you can find out about the doctors, as well as what will be the price for treatment. Read more

quppykv

Hi! I want to recommend everyone who wants to have a salon receptionist resume to visit this service. After all, on this site you will find a variety of recommendations and tools for creating a resume, so you can easily write a professional document that will set you apart from other candidates. For me personally, this service helped me get a job as a receptionist in a beauty salon.

George Murdoch

Has a Avenger. The sealed-beam headlamps were always failing, Got rid because of this & got a nice Corolla. Read more

David Broad

The 2 door needed a Hath but management said it would affect Maxi sales and Austin and Morris sales had to be balanced, m****s. They finally sorted the Handling with the last year of the Ital. I had a good one but only because tI had Ital suspension, 1800 rev counter type dashboard and a 1700 motor, later a 1.8 B series. I really liked blowing off Cortinas on acceleration through better gear ratios and through the bends with that

GEE5E

The Mangusta sold for a world record price of £203,100! Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote