Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

January 2017

Chris C

Nice car but the MOT history isn't great, eg advisories repeatedly not attended to, dodgy numberplates, etc. I agree about 75's, and ZT's, being at bargain level - there's a 57k miles silver 75 automatic near here for £350... Read more

Sandra Reynolds

I have a 2003 18i Connoiseur automatic with 80,000 on her clock. I have had Rosie for aboit 6 years and she had a cam belt and new head gasket fitted and passed her MOT Sept 2020 with no advisories, she has new tyres all round and I love her BUT due to Rheumatoid arthritis I can no longer get in or out as she is too low. She has had everything needed to keep her well and this old lady is heartbroken to have to say goodbye to that old lady. I don't need to sell her and would rather keep her and look after her than sell her to somebody to run into the ground. She deserves more respect I think.

80sXS

Crockett's white Testarossa in the later episodes of Miami Vice is my favourite 'cop car'. I also thought the Sapphire Cosworth was a good choice for Spender. Read more

David Harrison

Don't foget C.A.T.S: series 1,2,3 between 1985-1987.series 2 and 3 they used mk1 rs turbo one in white the other in azure blue.I had a white rs turbo at the same time and wish I still had it today.

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote