Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

October 2017

neil rapsey

Totally agreed, but finding a unmolested and cared for example will be the challenge. But another derivative of the 200/25 that needs a mention is the often forgotten Rover streetwise, quirky looks that were ahead if it's time probably paving the way of the endless faux off roaders on the streets today. The same rule applies to the streetwise as the MG's, find the best example and squirrel it away as I'm sure they will have a following in time. Read more

i have an unmolested ZR Atomix which is a joy to drive and being only 1 of 70 of that edition with under 50k on the clock, is a winner as a lucky find

sharonz

Hello,
my name is sharon, i have an idea for a new smart application that can assist garage for buying parts,
i am not from UK !.
i searched in google map to see how much garage exist in London and London suburban but didnt got the info of how much garage places are.

my questions
1. in London and London suburban how many car garage there are (ALL KINDS – painting, motors, body shop, electricity)
2. it will be great to understand from some one that worked in a garage (or still working) , what is the procedure of buying a new \ used car part, is there any program \ web site \ application that been used today.... Read more

daviddb

A power steering pump?? Hmm....... Read more

Captain-Cretin

Ah the old HyperHea***, you dont see many around these days.

(HyperHea*** because most of the ones I saw were in black).

Steve Harper

I've owned a Ferrari 308GTS and a Dino 246 GT and I can honestly say my early 166 3.0 Super is up there.I mean it. It makes me smile every time I drive it. Read more

I would dispute the reliability claimed for the 166. This reputation stems form the depreciation it suffered, once it had become cheap it was not maintained (why spend £500+ on a cam belt change when he car only cost £500..) unsurprisingly they became unreliable. The good survivors are unsurprisingly those with a low number of owners, and more often than not those that had one owner, or have only recently been sold by the first owner. \the ones that bought them new, and maintained them. It is no more unreliable than anything German, they just ended up with little or no maintenance earlier in life

Mgsteve68

Has the world gone mad, not worth the money. Read more

Peter McGuire

They even have a small oil reservoir under the bonnet to drip oil onto your driveway. Read more

bellatorw

Britain is a wonderful country. Recently, I was looking for ways to move here for further life and I did it! I got a job as a car mechanic, as this is my speciality thanks to a UK self sponsored visa , and it helped me to settle down. So, I wouldn't mind cooperating as well! I really hope for reciprocity. Thanks for article.

Edward Legge

Manual was a no cost option. They built a few - I've sold a couple! Zambezi Silver wasn't available until 2002 if I remember correctly - it would have been Altai Silver, possibly Blenheim Silver. Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote