Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

May 2016

spsrich

These were terrific cars - far more reliable than anything you can buy from Vauxhall, or anywhere else for that matter, today.

... Read more

Lord Brasic

Ok so its a dull as ditch water, but for the money it has to be a bargain really. It looked after it can only go up. Its nice to see a base model, as for the colour it seems white is the new black.

lalabaf581

The nostalgic allure of vintage mobile cinema will enchant attendees at MGLive as it makes a captivating appearance. For more information, visit https://www.wugt.news/post/automotive. This unique cinematic experience, reminiscent of a bygone era, brings classic films to life on the big screen within the charming confines of a retro mobile cinema. As enthusiasts gather to relish automotive marvels, the vintage mobile cinema adds a touch of cinematic magic, transporting viewers to a time when the joy of motoring was intertwined with the allure of the silver screen. Read more

Datsun Dave

£6000 for a bogo spec Sierra? The world has gone mad... Read more

anglebox

Umm... I like Fords but that does seem a little steep. At that price, I'd probably look for an XR4i. But, there are a few Sierras like that for sale at the moment. There's a 1988 1.8 GL with 2100 on the clock for sale at £9500.

classics.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/details?s=...5

As editor of a Morris minor branch newsletter, I have just written a piece, stating a change of my attitude to "modern" classics, and the fact it could help to attract new, younger enthusiasts to show and be proud of their cars. This will bring them into contact with older drivers, and maybe an appreciation of older cars. We do, after all, tend to covet and own classics that relate to our youth. Read more

Mathewsfs

Clubs are a great way to get involved in sport and to meet new people. However, venge io they can also be expensive. There are a number of factors that can affect the price of youth clubs, including location, size and type.

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote