Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Where's the best place to buy classic car parts?

Do you know where I can get Leyland Roadrunner parts? An indicator and wiper switch are needed urgently for an MOT. Thanks for any help or advice.

Asked on 5 October 2020 by Janet Arthur

Answered by Keith Moody
If you've had no luck on eBay, I would try to find one at a breakers. You could also post here:
Tags: mot classics
Similar questions
I have owned my Land Rover Series.2A 88 for 47 years and have made no changes except to replace batteries and exhausts. It is used on a daily basis. Under the new MOT 40 year rules do I still need an MOT?
I have a Q registration kit car which was last taxed and insured in 1990. Since then the vehicle has been in my garage. I have never declared SORN for the vehicle since at the time there was no requirement...
On the review of the Volkswagen Polo MkII, it says that the car has a '9 point death rate'. Would you be able to explain what this means and, if possible, where I can found out more about the safety of...

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote