Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Who can supply fibreglass panels for a Citroen HY van?

I see that an old Citroen HY Van body has been made from fibreglass. I am not talking about the latest body skin panels put onto a new model. Do you know who the supplier is? I would really appreciate your assistance.

Asked on 23 July 2018 by Tim Peel

Answered by Keith Moody
Try Bradford-based 2CV City (01274 670742). If they don't carry the panels you're after they may be able to point you in the right direction.
Similar questions
I have a 1932 Morris Cowley, two seater tourer with dickey seat, which has an agreed value of £12,000. Its registration is two letters and a repetitive number pair (eg XX3535). When sold off separately,...
My 1968 MG 1100 has cracked underneath and come away from the body. Can it be repaired? It is made of what looks like a hard cardboard. Could I buy a replacement? The only metal under the car is the exhaust...
In today's Telegraph you asked if readers had heard of newspaper clippings inside a car. My story involves a car made of newspaper clippings. My first vehicle was a green Austin A35 van, bought for £150...