Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Where can I get private hire insurance for my Morris Minors?

I am PCO registered for private hire, and I also cater for weddings in my Morris Minors and I would be grateful if you could let me know if you know anyone that does private hire cover for such cars? There must be specialist insurance company for private hire in classic cars, but I am struggling to source this information.

Asked on 11 August 2010 by emmataylor1981

Answered by Honest John
All I have is in Useful Websites, Insurance & Warranties section.
Similar questions
What is the position in regards to damage to a holiday hire car? A friend hired a car in Cyprus and arranged separate car hire excess cover. His car was damaged while parked and he has paid €750 to the...
Our daughter has just suffered a rear-end shunt sustaining severe damage to her Audi. Fortunately, she is signed up with the Audi Ensurance scheme who will deal with the claim for her alongside her regular...
My son took his Dacia Duster in for its first service and was given a loan car. There was a fault on his car and a replacement part is needed but it is not known when this will be available in the UK....
Related models
There's a Minor to suit all budgets, good to drive, brilliant parts and specialist back-up, A-series powered ones are easily tuned to stay up with modern traffic, classic flatulent exhaust note

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote