Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Buying & importing an Italian registered classic car

I live in the UK and plan to buy an Italian registered 1967 classic car.

Where can I get temporary UK or EU insurance to drive the car back to the UK?

Asked on 6 April 2014 by Julian67

Answered by Honest John
It will be registered in Italy so you will need to get the insurance in Italy.
Similar questions
I live in Italy and own an Italian registered Hyundai i10. The car was purchased new in 2012, has covered 43,500 miles and has a full service history. I want to sell this car and purchase a U.K. reg car,...
A friend of mine has moved to Spain for the summer. He generously invited me to join him for a week and we were discussing his car. It's British registered and fully legal in England. He reckons that he...
I live in Thailand and this week purchased a new Ford Focus TDCi 5Dr 2.0L Sport. The car is great but firstly I cannot find a metal VIN plate. There is a plastic sticker on the door pillar and the number...