Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Who can fix my brother's MGB GT clutch?

My eccentric brother has bought an old customised MGB GT with something called Sebring Tuning. He claims it was a bargain because it just needed to have the clutch fixed. But (ha ha) he can't work out what's wrong with the clutch. Can you recommend a specialist who deals with this kind of thing? He lives in Somerset, not far from Minehead.

Asked on 26 May 2012 by JT, Dedham, Essex

Answered by Honest John came up with two clutch specialists in the area.
Similar questions
I am just about to come into my final year before my GCSEs, after which I will be entering VI Form and hopefully be learning how to drive as I am September-born. I live about 25 miles away from the school...
I have just had my Peugeot 306 GTI's head gasflowed with better cams. When I got it back I realised that on top of the valves there is a little dome recess. On one set of valves they are small and the...
My 120,000-mile Volkswagen Bora runs perfectly with 90bhp, but I would like more power. A professional auto-tuner has quoted £200 to chip the car to 120bhp and a further £180 to fit larger injectors to...

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote