Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

April 2014

Ed V

Why should I not buy a Rover 75 Estate CDTi 2.0 Connoisseur? There are a few for under £5,000, reasonable mileage. Are they really "refined" (i.e. quiet) or just tarted up with leather and wood?

Did BMW oversee the whole thing, or just the engine? Read more

Snakey

I have to admit I keep looking at these and the MG variants as well. Still a good looking car IMO and seem to cope with high mileages as well.

Even the 1.8s don't seem to be big issue if they're had the uprating head gasket done, which must be nearly all of them now if they're still running!

qreinger

The geometry dash lite game's simple controls make it easy to pick up and play, but don't be fooled - it's harder to master than it looks! Read more

andyvotty

As I delved into the intricate process of crafting my research proposal, I traversed a diverse terrain of academic exploration. Within this landscape, I unearthed a treasure trove of help with phd proposal that became essential guides in refining my ideas. From scholarly articles to collaborative discussions, each interaction contributed to my academic journey, reinforcing the significance of shared knowledge and collective wisdom. This experience has underscored the invaluable role of community support in academia, driving me forward towards scholarly excellence with each step.

Trilogy

A couple of weks ago I was looking out of a pub window at the two rows of cars in the car park. On the left were four Audis and one Skoda. On the right were three BMWs, one Yaris and one Focus. At least not an MPV nor SUV in sight. Not so many years ago the majority would have been Vauxhall, Ford, Austin, Morris and Rover. Read more

birjesh

I wonder if the vehicles in an organization vehicle leave now in truth basically mirror a wealthier populace? Such a large number of all the more presently can manage the cost of the better quality vehicles whether it is on the grounds that their manager pays for it or the representative.

Mike Humble

launched with wonky tyres and cack electrics.... They were hopelessly out of fashion before they were even launched. The 1.6 leaked more oil than they burned, had a gearchange more offensive than Bernard Mannings vocabulary after standing on a nail and yet they somehow used to waft along nicely.

But on the plus side, they were simple to fix, good on the pop, mechanically unburstable in diesel form and actually really comfortable.... I miss em! Read more

Stewart Weller

I dont recall any issues with my '75 midget that made it hold up traffic, seemed happy enough at 80! Read more

ianpark

Thanks for showing these interesting prototypes, wonder what happened to them. A few years ago I visited the Gaydon museum and at the back was a compound with some other BL might have beens such as a Metro with a boot plus the stillborn Triumph Stag replacement the Lynx Read more

Peter

These pair were involved with a theft prior to the company being set up. Both are dodgy as hell. I m also aware that the fat one used to practice French kissing with his brother when he was 18. Read more

dianaderos

If you want to find a cheap essay writing service online, then go to our site. The prices are really low, whereas the writing quality is above-average and essayusa.com/blog/how-to-write-a-critical-analysis.../ could solve any college, as well as university, essay writing trouble. Read more

jenny j j

I wished to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!! I positively enjoy each little bit of it and have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff in your weblog post.touchingpoetry.com/hindi-attitude-shayari/

This was an incredibly wonderful post
qpack.co.uk/ Read more

andyvotty

Struggling with homework can be overwhelming, but with http://royalwriter.co.uk/do-my-homework 'Do My Homework' service, the stress is alleviated. Their professional team ensures timely delivery and top-notch quality, allowing students to focus on other priorities. With their assistance, academic success is within reach!

The Wolseley Man

Sometime in the 80's I almost bought a Hustler. It was plywood with the large sliding glass doors but used the 1800 (B Series) engine and box. It had six wheels and I absolutely loved it - but then, I love anything that looks different or is different. I didn't buy it because when I looked underneath the sub frames were as written as a pair - and I needed something to use then - not as a restoration project.
HOWEVER! Wish I had bought the thing now! Read more

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote