Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

Appeal Letter to Chief Constable

Hi people,

I just need some advice because I received a verbal caution for ABH 14 years ago for hitting my dad in a disagreement. I'm writing a letter to my local chief constable to request he reduce it to common assault.

As things stand, I have to declare this ABH for the rest of my life until I'm 99 years old. I don't fancy waiting until then before sorting my life out.

Can you offer any advice/help/recommendations?

Thanks again,


Asked on 14 November 2019 by Lee Mills

0 answers

Add a comment