Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

1967 Wolseley 6/110 MkII - Front hubs

After 26 years storage my Wolseley 6/110 MkII has seized front hubs, probably due to rust between the disc and the shoes. When I was using it I used to buy rear hub bearings that were the same as that used on the London black taxi. I was once told that the back axle was the same. Does anyone know whether the front hubs were shared with any other vehicle ? Where can I buy them ?

Asked on 14 July 2017 by hillman

Tags: technical issues ulez buying a used car all-season tyres buying a new car

0 answers

Add a comment

Related questions
I am thinking of buying a Lotus Elan M100. Can you offer any advice as to what I should look out for?
I have run my cars on all-season tyres for years without problems. If I purchase a brand new car, is it possible to specify all season tyres from new? Or must I take delivery with the standard summer...
If a van is registered as a historic vehicle and is used for business will it be exempt from tax and ULEZ and Congestion charges?
What is to be done with our hobby vehicles? No concessions plans to be found? This April my classics will both be targeted to the ULEZ. In 2021 it will extend to include my home address and might be 24/7?...

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote