Selling your classic car? It's FREE to list your car on Honest John Classics | No thanks

1974 Peugeot J9 - Importing from South of France

Can anyone give me advice on transporting my vehicle from Montpellier region to UK please? I have ony found one shipper who cannot do this for 6 weeks. I also found one person from UK who said they will go and collect it on a trailer, but they won't give me a price? Should I stick the the shipper or is it best to find someone who can drive over with a trailer? I don't fancy doing that myself being female and not knowing the french roads.

Thank you.

Asked on 22 June 2017 by HannaB

Tags: towing high mileage

0 answers

Add a comment

Related questions
I'm looking to buy a Mitsubishi L200 for work including towing a fairly heavy trailer. My is budget £7000. Obviously each vehicle is different but in principle, would you opt for a 2008 model with 50,000...
Is it smart to buy a diesel car?
I currently own a 2009 Range Rover Sport diesel and I'm looking to acquire a new Land Rover Discovery Sport. I'm not sure whether to go for diesel or petrol. Diesel has much more to offer in relation to...
I drive about 20,000 miles each year including about three trips to France, during which time I tow a light caravan for no more than three weeks. I look for economical, reliable and comfortable motoring....

Compare classic car insurance quotes and buy online. A friendly service offering access to a range of policies and benefits.

Get a quote